Authors and Books
- I have questions about an author/how do I contact an author?
For security reasons, Tyndale doesn’t release residential or e‑mail information. You may, however, forward your author messages to:[Author Name]c/o Author Relations CoordinatorTyndale House Publishers351 Executive Dr.Carol Stream, IL 60188
- How do I submit a manuscript?
Because Tyndale receives an ever-increasing flood of unsolicited manuscripts of which we publish less than one percent, we’ve adopted the following policy: Tyndale no longer reviews unsolicited manuscripts, and we return them to their authors only if adequate postage and a return mailer are provided. Tyndale reviews only manuscripts submitted by professional literary agents, Tyndale authors, authors known to us from other publishers, or other people in the publishing industry.
Please consider the sites below for resources and services regarding manuscript review and submission.
Christian Manuscript Submissions - www.christianmanuscriptsubmissions.com
This site is an online manuscript submission service for:
- Authors wanting to present their own book proposals to the leading Christian publishers in the industry.
- Christian publishers and agents looking for a manageable way to find good authors and great books to publish.
- Where can I find an out‑of‑print book
Tyndale does not keep out‑of‑print books. Once a book reaches out‑of‑print status, it is removed from our database and the books are donated to charities, mission groups, etc. A good resource to help you find an out‑of‑print book is www.bibliofind.com.
Click here to use our store locator.
Certification of Compliance
- Can I view the Consumer Product Safety Council General Certificate of Conformity?
Certification of Compliance
- Identification of the product covered by this certificate:
- All applicable Tyndale product as covered by CPSIA 2008
- Citation to each CPSC product safety regulation to which this product is being certified:
- Public Law 110–314, Title 1, Section 101 – Lead Limits
- Identification of the U.S. importer or domestic manufacturer certifying compliance of the product:
- Tyndale House Publishers351 Executive DriveCarol Stream, IL 60188630.668.8300
- Contact information for the individual maintaining records of test results:
- Amy VossTyndale House Publishers351 Executive DriveCarol Stream, IL 60188630.668.8300
- Date and place where this product was manufactured:
- Date and place where this product was tested for compliance with the regulation(s) cited above:
- Reasonable Testing Program
- Identification of any third-party laboratory on whose testing the certificate depends:
- I found a typographical/printing error. Who should I contact?
- Please contact our customer service department at (800) 323-9400 or use the form on the contact page.
- Who should I contact about defective products?
- Please contact our customer service department for assistance in replacing defective products by sending us an inquiry.
- May I obtain donations from Tyndale House Publishers?
Tyndale House receives hundreds of requests for donation of free product. Instead of responding to individual requests, we have chosen to channel excess product to a few select organizations and ministries. We ask that you seek local support or local community help. Here are some other source suggestions that may be able to help:
- Your local bookstore will often give you a discount on certain products when used for a specific ministry effort.
- International Bible Society www.IBSdirect.com is a great, cost-effective source for books and Bibles.
- You may find a local non-profit organization that has an established ministry account with Tyndale that you could work through.
We pray that your efforts will find support from people in your community.
- Is Tyndale Hiring?
- Tyndale has a complete listing of all the open positions; to see this list click here.
Life Application Study Bible App
- I bought LASB App from the InApp store, but the download never appeared.
An error can happen during download. Our advice is that you be connected through a stable Wi-Fi connection when downloading.
- If the “Download” button is visible in the InApp store on the product page, it means that the purchase transaction was completed. You can then just tap the download button and the download will begin immediately.
- If the “Buy” button is visible on the product page, then you can tap “Buy” again. If Apple already charged you for the product (you received an invoice from Apple), then you will not be charged a second time, and you will be able to download the product.
- I have forgotten my Tyndale App Account password.
- Please contact the support team through pomegranate.tenderapp.com. They can reset your password and advise you how to change it.
- My InApp purchases disappeared after reinstalling my iPad/iPhone.
- Your purchases are backed up by iTunes or iCloud. You can always re‑download the products through the InApp store. If the “Buy” button appears on the product page but you already purchased the product, you can click it again, and Apple will not re‑charge you for the same product.
- The application crashes when launched.
- Sometimes there is a settings conflict that we have not foreseen in our testing. We hope to resolve the issue you are having in an update to the app. In the meantime, open the “Settings” app, find the Life Application Study Bible settings, and select “Reset settings on next launch.” The app settings will be reset next time you open the app. Your personal journal items are safe and will not be deleted.
- Can I use a Bible translation purchased in Pomegrante, OliveTree or other software in the LASB app?
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to migrate purchases from other software systems. Tyndale will launch additional Bible applications, and some purchases might be sharable within the Tyndale product range.
- I miss this feature.
- We are always open to user input. Please forward any suggestions to the development team at pomegranate.tenderapp.com.
- Can I use the NLT on my website?
To protect the copyright and integrity of the Holy Bible, New Living Translation (NLT), Tyndale has allowed the use of the NLT only on a few select web sites. You may link to those sites. Tyndale’s procedures are to allow individuals, churches, or other sites to link to our site or to one of the main Bible study sites. You have Tyndale’s approval to link to: newlivingtranslation.com. Your users can go to the search area and view the entire NLT.
The NLT is also available at bible.Crosswalk.com. Requests to place the NLT on other web sites must be declined.
- I’d like to suggest a Bible product…
- Sometimes products are published through popular demand, so if you have an idea for a Bible or think we should add new features, submit your comments by filling out the contact form. (Note: it doesn’t have to pertain exclusively to the New Living Translation.)
- I have questions about the New Living Translation
- You’ll find information about the translation, editors, Bible editions, faq’s, and much more at the official NLT website: newlivingtranslation.com.
- How do I obtain permissions to quote from your materials?
- Please click here to learn more about our permission guidelines.
- How fast can you ship my order?
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days, shipping time will vary based on your location. Generally, orders ship with the Unites States Postal Service and will arrive within 7-10 business days after shipment. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii may take longer.
- How much will I pay for shipping and handling?
- For US States & territories, shipping and handling costs on all web orders begin at $4.13 and increase by weight. Orders over $35 net will receive free shipping via USPS Media Mail.
- How may I get products sent to someone in prison?
There are a number of different restrictions on sending books to prisoners. It is best to do the following:
- Order and send directly from the publisher unless you are certain the prison allows otherwise.
- Only send paperback copies. Hardcover books are almost always refused.
- Send no more than 2 books per box/carton. Larger quantities are almost always refused.
- Be sure the prisoner alerts the prison to the package ahead of time. If the prison is not expecting a package, it is often refused.
- When will a product be released/Is this product still available?
- As much as we try to reach our release dates, sometimes a product is delayed—your patience is appreciated! Also, some highly anticipated books (such as the Left Behind series) require a ‘street date’ to ensure fair sales practices across the country. A release date may delay the actual sale of a book, until all retailers have received their shipments. If there are any questions about this policy or the availability of Tyndale products, please submit an inquiry.
- Where can I buy a book or Bible in a foreign language?
Tyndale only stocks products in English and Spanish. Books in foreign languages should normally be purchased from Christian bookstores in that country.
If a book you are searching for is not available on this site in Spanish, you may also contact Spanish House at: (800) 767‑7726 and ask if they publish the title in Spanish.
Some books in other languages may be ordered online from Multi Language Media at: Multi Language Media (phone number 717‑738‑0582) and at: nofrontiers.com. Some titles in French may be ordered from Emmanuel Bookstore at: (617) 423‑1979.
To buy any type of Bible in another language, please contact: American Bible Society in New York, (212) 408‑1200, or the International Bible Society, toll-free (800) 524‑1588, fax (719) 738‑0582 and on the internet at: gospelcom.net.
If you would like to order 200 or more copies of a single title (in one language), please send us an inquiry and we will do our best to connect you with one of our international publishing partners.
- Can I place an order on this site from outside of the continental United States?
We currently send online orders to all 50 US States, APO Boxes, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
We do ship international business orders all over the world. If you are a business located outside of the United States, please contact our international department at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in Spanish language products, please contact email@example.com.
- What should I do if I need to return a product?
Please contact Customer Service department regarding any issues with your order. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling direct (855) 277‑9400 from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (Central), Monday thru Friday.
Returns must be received within 30 days of the date the original order shipped. Shipping costs are not refunded except in cases where we made the shipping error.
Returns are processed within 5‑7 business days of the package receipt at our Fulfillment Center and funds will be reimbursed according to the original payment.
Product returns may be sent to (please include your original packing list):Tyndale House Publishers370 Executive DriveCarol Stream, IL 60188Attn: Returns
- What forms of payment do you accept on your website?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- Bulk Discounts
Bulk Discounts are available as follows through Tyndale.com:
- 10 ‑ 49 units* = 20% discount
- 50 ‑ 99 units* = 25% discount
- 100-499 units* = 35% discount
- 500 or more units* = 40% discount
*Bulk discounts apply to quantities of one title. Mixed title quantities do not qualify for bulk discounts.
Net orders over $35 will receive free freight.
- Tax Exempt Orders
- New Customers can apply for tax exempt status during sign-up by selecting the “I’m purchasing for a tax-exempt organization” button and filling in the fields and uploading a copy of their tax exempt documentation. Existing Customers will log-in to their account and within the My Account section select the “I’m purchasing for a tax-exempt organization” button and fill in the fields and upload their tax exempt documentation. Your first order will be tax exempt. You will receive notification of approval status for future orders. For any questions, please contact email@example.com
- How do I become a retailer?
- You may apply for a Tyndale retailer account by submitting an inquiry.
- How do I obtain print media review copies?
- You may request review copies by submitting an inquiry.
- Who do I contact for broadcast publicity?
- Radio and TV publicity questions should be submitted by sending us an inquiry.
- Who do I contact for reference/desk copies?
- If you are an educator and wish to request a reference review copy, please submit an inquiry.
- Do you sell or distribute our address info to any organizations?
- We respect your privacy and do not intentionally sell or distribute information regarding our customers to any third party. We may contact you from time to time regarding Tyndale House and NavPress products and services or regarding special offers. You always have the opportunity to opt-out from our mailing lists.
- Tyndale Partner Vendor Affiliate Details:
- As an associate, Tyndale earns from qualifying purchases with the following stores; Amazon and ChristianBook.com.