Who wants to settle for fleeting treasures on earth . . . when God offers everlasting treasures in heaven?
It’s time to rethink our perspectives on money and possessions. In this thoroughly researched classic, Randy Alcorn shows us how to view these things accurately—as God’s provision for our good, the good of others, and his glory.
Alcorn presents a biblical and comprehensive view of money and possessions, including the following:
- Why is money so important to God?
- Is prosperity theology right or wrong?
- How can we be liberated from materialism?
- What should we do about debt?
- How much does God want us to give?
- How can we best help the poor and reach the lost?
- What about gambling? Investing? Insurance? Saving? Retirement? Inheritance?
- How can we leave our children a true heritage?
- How can we use money in ways that God rewards?
This practical and refreshing theology of money contains topical and Scripture indexes, a study guide, and five helpful appendices.