One Million Copies Sold in Series!
Christian Book Award: ECPA Medallion of Excellence
Stan and Brenna Jones help parents establish a biblical view of sexuality in their homes. Building on a biblical foundation, they discuss how to talk with your children about sexual issues and when it’s appropriate to tell them what. With stark honesty and practical suggestions, they address
Now revised and updated
- Building a Christian understanding of sex and sexuality
- Developing a healthy dialogue with children about sexuality
- How and when to explain sexual intercourse
- Preparing for the physical changes of puberty
- Preparing for dating: dealing with romance and sexual attraction
- Encouraging a commitment to chastity
- What to do if you’re getting a late start telling your kids about sex
with helpful material on the dangers of pornography, sexual orientation, and gender identity.