Fully-Reproducible Kids’ Bible Lessons for Preschoolers (Ages: 2-5). Feature 8 all-inclusive lessons with over 60 flexible Bible activity options. Perfect for Kids Sunday School, Christian Home School Curriculum, Kids Church, and more! Length: 96 pages.
Packed with puzzles, games, crafts, and awesome Bible stories, these reproducible kids’ Bible lessons will keep your preschoolers actively involved in creative learning as they find out about serving God! This reproducible book offers everything you need to teach preschoolers in eight extended sessions. Each reproducible lesson includes a short Bible story, step-by-step instructions, and over 8 themed-Bible activities you can use. The variety of activity options allows you to shape and customize your lesson for your class.
Can your preschooler serve God? The Bible is full of examples of those who were servants of God. In God’s Servants Teach Me, your preschoolers will learn about eight of God’s servants. They will learn how they too can become servants of God.
Here's just some of the kids' Bible lessons included:
Joshua Teaches Me to Be Brave
Nehemiah Teaches Me to Be Fair
Stephen Teaches Me to be Forgiving
Ruth Teaches me to be Thankful
David Teaches me to be Caring (AND MORE!)
Each Kids Bible Lesson for Preschoolers Includes:
Bible story plus visual
Take-home sheets (and coloring pages)
Step-by-step instruction and tips for Kids Sunday School Teachers
Several related Bible activities, such as:
Bible Songs and Rhyming Songs
Snack Ideas (AND MORE!)
Bonus Resources for Kids Sunday School Teachers: Bulletin Board Decorations and Kids Ministry Ideas!
What is the format of this Bible lesson for Preschoolers? Each of the first eight chapters includes a Bible story, memory verse, and a variety of Bible activities, Bible crafts, and Bible puzzles. An additional chapter contains miscellaneous projects that can be used anytime throughout the study or at the end to review the lessons. Ideal for short attention spans and wiggly little ones.
5 Key Features of RoseKidz’s Bible Lessons for Preschoolers
1. Age-appropriate Bible Stories and Activities for Preschoolers Enjoy having solid, Bible-based material that explains key information in a way that is easy-to-understand for preschoolers. Features age-appropriate rhyming songs, coloring sheets, Bible activities, and craft ideas.
2. Packed with Fun Bible Activities, Bible Crafts, and Bible Songs for Preschoolers! Loaded with original Bible activities, fun crafts, skit ideas, music options, snack suggestions, easy puzzles, and more! Easily keep kids’ attention and unleash their creativity with these fun activities! Perfect for all attention spans and learning styles!
3. Flexible Options Available Bible verses and stories kick off each lesson followed by activities that help kids remember key information. Each lesson includes 8 different activity options, making it easy to tailor your lesson to the needs, learning, styles, and preferences of your class.
4. Ready-to-Use, Fully-Reproducible Bible Lessons Each lesson is all-inclusive and includes step-by-step instructions for Kids Sunday School teachers. Plus, this reproducible book uses perforated pages making it easy to make copies for your Sunday School class, home school curriculum, kids church, etc.
5. Low-Prep Time and Budget-Friendly Includes ready-made hand-outs and includes templates for art and crafts. Most lessons use materials you can find around your house—helping you stick to your budget!
January 1, 2000
early learning, education, curriculum, inclusive, activities, photocopy, classroom, teachers, leaders, church resources