Fully-Illustrated, Reproducible Bible Lessons for Kids--Include everything you need to offer meaningful, fun Bible lessons on prayer. Geared for ages 5-10, each volume includes materials for eight extended sessions and dozens of Bible activities, puzzles, skits, snack ideas, and more. Whether you teach children’s church, after-school sessions, mid-week services, Sunday School, or home school, you will find everything you need to offer meaningful, fun lessons in Instant Bible Lessons. Each book includes materials geared for eight extended sessions, plus extra ideas and teacher resources. From puzzles to games to snacks, each lesson’s content provides flexibility as you shape the lesson’s message for your class. In Bible Truths, your students will find out what the Bible teaches. Through creative role-playing, games, songs, and stories, you can plant the seed that will grow into a love for God’s word.
Each Kids Bible Lesson Includes:
Several Related Activities
Reproducible Take-Home Sheets
Step-By-Step Instructions for Teachers
Puzzles, Crafts, Skit Ideas, Finger Play, Games and More!
Experience the Convenience of Flexible Bible Lessons for Kids! The most exciting aspect of the Instant Bible lesson series is its flexibility. You can easily adapt these kids Bible lessons to a Sunday School hour, a children’s church service, Kids Ministry, a Wednesday night children’s Bible study, or home use. Packed with a variety of reproducible ideas, you will enjoy creating a class session that is best for your group of students—whether large or small, beginning or advanced, active or quiet.
Here’s just some of the Bible activities included:
Fun Crafts (Simple and Budget-Friendly)
Role-Playing and Skit Ideas to get your kids moving
Activities to help kids dig deeper
Action verses and songs
Finger play and games
Themed Snack Suggestions
Extra Resources for Kids Sunday School Teachers These all-inclusive Bible lesson include helpful resources that make teaching easier than ever. Includes:
Step-by-Step Teaching Instruction
Teacher Helps (Practical advice and tips)
Bulletin Board Ideas to create a fun atmosphere and safe environment
Perforated Pages to make it easy to copy handout and craft templates
5 Key Features of Rainbow’s Reproducible Bible Lessons:
1. Age-appropriate and Easy-to-understand Enjoy having solid, Bible-based material that explains key information in a way that is easy-to-understand for your kid’s age-group. Features memorable rhyming songs, Bible activities, and craft ideas that are age-appropriate. Covers every age group from nursery to preteens.
2. Packed with Fun Bible Activities for Kids! Loaded with original Bible activities, fun crafts, skit ideas, music options, snack suggestions, challenging puzzles, and more! Easily keep kids’ attention and unleash their creativity with these fun activities! Perfect for all attention spans and learning styles!
3. Flexible Bible Lessons and Ready-to-Use Bible Activities Bible verses and stories kick off each lesson followed by activities that help kids remember key information. Each lesson is all-inclusive and includes step-by-step instructions for teachers. Provides multiple activity options which make it easy to tailor your lesson to the needs, learning, styles, and preferences of your class.
4. Low-Prep Time and Budget-Friendly Includes ready-made hand-outs and includes templates for art and crafts. Most lessons use materials you can find around your house—helping you stick to your budget!
5. Reproducible (Features Perforated Pages) Save time and money with these ready-to-use Bible lessons and activities. These reproducible books use perforated pages making it easy to make copies for your class (or kids).