You Win When They Win
Posted on July 30th, 2012
by: Christy Stroud
Olympic gold medalist Shawn Johnson and author of the New York Times bestseller, Winning Balance, is in London now as a special correspondent for Today.com. In honor of Shawn’s sport, gymnastics, we’re going to give away copies of Shawn’s memoir when the American gymnasts win medals!
- For each GOLD medal an American gymnast wins (men & women), we’ll give away two signed copies of Winning Balance.
- For each SILVER and BRONZE medal an American gymnast wins, we’ll give away three unsigned copies of Winning Balance.
*For team competition, we’ll give away one book for each team member (5 total)*
Here’s how you can win your copy of Winning Balance:
- Follow @ShawnJohnsonbk & tweet this: Win a copy of @ShawnJohnson’s memoir #WinningBalance with each #gymnastics medal won by #TeamUSA! http://bit.ly/Q5YQ1s [Keep the #WinningBalance hash tag in your tweet for your entry to count!]
- Like Winning Balance on Facebook & post on Facebook: Win a copy of Shawn Johnson’s memoir, “Winning Balance,” with each gymnastics medal won by Team USA! http://bit.ly/Q5YQ1s [Tag "Winning Balance by Shawn Johnson" in your post for your entry to count!]
- Leave a comment on this post telling us why you love watching gymnastics in the Olympics, your favorite gymnastic event to watch, or share some encouragement for Team USA.
You can have a total of three entries if you do all of the things listed above. You’ll need to enter each day of gymnastics competition (beginning TODAY with the men’s team final). Follow @ShawnJohnsonBk & @TyndaleHouse on Twitter for reminders to enter.
Good luck and Go Team USA!
The Tyndale Blog will offer a closer look at Tyndale’s products and its authors, including upcoming media interviews, info about bestsellers, publishing trends, and Tyndale corporate initiatives.