Tyndale Blog Network Redesigned
Posted on June 25th, 2012
by: Christy Stroud
We’re pleased to unveil our newly designed Tyndale Blog Network website today. If you like what you see, you can thank our talented web developers.
To help you navigate the new TBN site, we’ve highlighted a few changes for you:
- - More user-friendly. You can now access the TBN at www.tyndaleblognetwork.com. We hope this is easier for you to remember. The site should be easier to navigate as well. Should you decide to cancel your account with us, it’s also easier to do that as well.
- - More interaction. You can now read other bloggers’ reviews of books. Each TBN member has a page on the new site that lists all the reviews he or she has done for us. You can also rate the books you read and leave comments on the pages for each title.
- - Be recognized. Our top five reviewers are highlighted prominently on the website. Bloggers that have reviewed the most books for us can get their names listed here.
- - Blog tours. We’ve adjusted a few things for blog tours. If a book requires blog tour participation, it is clearly marked by the title. If you request that title, that means you are agreeing to participate in the blog tour. Be sure to read the blog tour descriptions before requesting the title to make sure you can fulfill the requirements. We can no longer allow people to request another book while waiting for their blog tour post date.
- - Estimated Ship Dates. We now have estimated ship dates posted by each title so you know when a book might be sent out. Hopefully this will help you plan and choose your books accordingly.
What stays the same?
- - Current members can still log in with their registered email and password.
- - You can still remove a requested title if you decide you’d rather review another book (as long as the book is still listed under “available titles”)
- - We are still offering great titles for you to review (lots more are on the way for July!)
- - E-book options are still being sent through NetGalley at this time. We’re still exploring ways to provide e-book files to you for review.
Share the TBN & Win!
In order to celebrate our new website, we want to give more books away! Help us spread the word about the Tyndale Blog Network and you can have the opportunity to win a prize pack of books. Here’s are a few ways to enter:
- - Post a photo on your Facebook page of you with one of the books you’ve reviewed for us. Be sure to tag the Tyndale Blog Network in your post. Along with the photo, post something like, “I received this book for free as a reviewer for the @Tyndale Blog Network! You can review for them too. Visit the new site at www.tyndaleblognetwork.com and “like” them on Facebook. If we are not tagged in the post, we cannot consider your entry because we won’t be able to see it.
- - Post on Twitter: Visit the new #TyndaleBlogNetwork site & review books for free! www.tyndaleblognetwork.com (Be sure to include the hashtag so we can track your entry)
- - Share us with your blogging friends through email. Send a message to your friends letting them know about the Tyndale Blog Network and copy us (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we know you sent it.
In addition to these two ways to enter, the more you tag the Tyndale Blog Network in your posts on Facebook or use the hashtag on Twitter, the more entries you’ll receive. Personalize your posts too by telling people about a book you’ve enjoyed reviewing for us and what you liked about the book.
The contest ends on Wednesday, June 27 at 3:00 p.m. CST.
The Tyndale Blog will offer a closer look at Tyndale’s products and its authors, including upcoming media interviews, info about bestsellers, publishing trends, and Tyndale corporate initiatives.